Fat Vs. Muscle – We hear it all the time… “I’m working out less and my muscle is turning into fat!” This is one of the biggest myths in weight training. Muscle and fat are completely different types of tissue and can’t magically be changed. Muscle shrinks (atrophy) when not stimulated, so your muscles may seem softer. Compounding the problem, most people don’t lower their calorie intake to match their now lower energy needs. The result is less muscle mass and extra calories being stored as fat which creates a shift in your body composition.
- First day of Boot Camp this morning! Was a beautiful clear sky, gorgeous day to exercise! It's not too late to join us! 2 years ago
- Eat To Live: Manganese eattolive2012.blogspot.com/2012/03/mangan… 2 years ago
- Eat To Live: Way to preserve fresh herbs eattolive2012.blogspot.com/2012/02/way-to… 2 years ago
- Last day of Bootcamp was this morning.. 3 people finished it. It was cold and early as hell but they busted their butts and made it through! 2 years ago
- Checking out "Online Boot Camp!" on Business Over Coffee: ning.it/Ah29PL 2 years ago